Spring run is located within The Brooks master-planned development in Bonita Springs and Estero, FL. Spring Run is a 300-acre gated bundled golf community that features a total of 847 homes ranging from Condos, Coach Homes, attached villas, and Single Family Residences. Spring Run was developed between the 1999 through 2002 by WCI communities and Pulte homes.
Spring Run is one of Estero-Bonita’s premier bundled golf communities. Featuring a Gordon Lewis designed course, which features 7,052 yards, par-72, 18-hole championship golf course you will be pleased with the playability of the course and will enjoy calling it your “home” course.
Spring Run residents have the option to join the Brooks Commons Club which offers a private beach club, health + fitness club, community center, and a private waterfront restaurant.
Spring Run features 10 distinct neighborhoods, which are situated with beautiful views of the golf course.
- Autumn Lakes – 121 Carriage homes
- Sabal Cove – 48 attached villas
- Silver Creek – 52 Single-family homes
- Streamside – 52 Condos
- Sunset Stream – 119 Condos
- Whisper Creek – 64 Single Family Homes
- Willow Creek – 27 Single Family Homes
- Winding Stream – 146 Condos
- Coral Cove – 35 attached villas
- Hidden Lakes – 183 carriage homes
Spring Run at The Brooks offers some of the finest amenities that a community can offer. Featuring just some of the ones as you pull through the gates you will see the pristine clubhouse as you enter. Amenities included ar
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- Full Service Bar and Resturant
- Tennis Courts
- 24-Hr manned Security Gate
- And So Much More….
Available on Market Properties