Lighthouse Bay is a subdivision of the The Brooks community and is centrally located in south Lee County in Estero, Florida – nestled just between Fort Myers & Naples. Lighthouse Bay as are well as 4 other communities within the Brooks make up this community they include:
- Shadow Wood at The Brooks
- Spring Run at The Brooks
- Copperleaf at The Brooks
- Pebble Pointe at The Brooks
- Lighthouse Bay
Lighthouse Bay is a non-golf community at The Brooks featuring home styles that consist of condos, villas, coach homes and carriage homes.
Lighthouse Bay Amenities
Lighthouse Bay has some of the best amenities of any community in the area with a gorgeous pool, large clubhouse and even a sauna. All of the amenities include:
- Resort lagoon style pool with spa
- 80 foot screen enclosed lap pool
- 5 different pools including the lap and lagoon pool
- Clubhouse with concierge and activities director
- Over 3 miles of lushly landscaping paths for walking & biking
- 26 acre preserve
- Canoes and paddle boats at the boathouse
- Private sunning beach
- Har-Tru Tennis courts
- Fully equipped fitness center with cardio and free weights
Thinking of touring the lovely Lighthouse Bay? Great! It is a beautiful community with great homes and plenty of amenities and activities. The Brooks is centrally located with quick and easy access to on-site features including the Enrichment Center and The Commons Club, which offers a private Beach Club on Hickory Blvd. on Bonita Beach. No more waiting for a parking spot at the beach!
Lighthouse Bay is also approximately 15 minutes from SWFL International Airport and 15 minutes from Bonita Beach and Barefoot Beach located at the intersection of Three Oaks/Imperial Parkway and Coconut Road. Communities similar to Lighthouse Bay at the Brooks include Coconut Shores, Mirasol at Coconut Point and Rapallo in Estero, Florida.